How to Prepare
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice your cheese in half and then in quarters. a. Slice the cheese leaving the aged rind of the cheese
- Put a splash of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a baking stone dish – coating the bottom and the edges.
- Layer the cheese slices into the dish and cover with a plate.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for 15 minutes covered.
- Remove the plate cover and bake for another 15 minutes – uncovered.
- Serve as an appetizer with your favorite jam.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!