How to Prepare
¼ cup of Onion
½ cup of Arugula
½ tbsp. of Salt
½ tsp. of Rosemary
20 “Cranks” of Pepper
½ tsp. of Oregano
“Splash” of Balsamic
2 ½ cloves of Garlic
Ciabatta bread Olive oil
Parmesan & Romano cheese
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove the “pulp” of the tomato.
- Dice the remaining tomatoes
- . Add in spices, salt, pepper and a splash of balsamic.
- Take a cast iron pan and put it on low heat.
- Add in a splash of olive oil and add a quarter cup of the cheese mixture to the pan.
- Thin it out like a pancake and brown.
- Wait for the cheese to cool and slice the bread.
- Place the cut bread on a plate and drizzle both sides of the bread with olive oil.
- Toast the bread and cut the cheese crunch.
- Take fresh garlic and rub on the toasted bread.
- Add bruschetta mix onto the bread and top with the cheese crunch.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!