Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
How to Prepare
Cauliflower (1 head)
Mascarpone cheese (3 tbsp.)
Parmesan (½ cup – grated)
Chicken stock (3 tbsp.)
Arugula (just for garnish)
Unsalted butter (3 tbsp.)
Nutmeg (1/8 tsp.)
Onion (¼ of an onion)
Garlic (2 cloves)
Salt (½ tsp.)
Ground pepper (½ tsp.)
Olive oil (1/3 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Prep the cauliflower by cutting it in half, removing all the green and then cutting into equal-sized pieces.
- Cut the onion into smaller chunks.
- Take the garlic and cut it into pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix.
- On a baking sheet, put a piece of parchment paper down and spread ingredients evenly over it.
- Place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until brown.
- Remove from the oven and place into a food processors.
- Add in the nutmeg, butter, chicken stock, and cheeses.
- Mix all the ingredients together and garnish with some parmesan cheese and arugula. Enjoy!