Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
How to Prepare
3 tbsp. of Mascarpone Cheese
½ cup of grated Parmesan
3 tbsp. of Chicken stock
garnish of Arugula
3 tbsp. of Unsalted butter (3 tbsp.)
1/8 tsp. of Nutmeg
¼ of an Onion
2 cloves of Garlic
½ tsp. of Salt
½ Ground Pepper
⅓ cup of Vito and Joe’s Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Prep the cauliflower by cutting it in half, removing all the green and then cutting into equal-sized pieces.
- Cut the onion into smaller chunks.
- Take the garlic and cut it into pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix.
- On a baking sheet, put a piece of parchment paper down and spread ingredients evenly over it.
- Place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until brown.
- Remove from the oven and place into a food processors.
- Add in the nutmeg, butter, chicken stock, and cheeses.
- Mix all the ingredients together and garnish with some parmesan cheese and arugula.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!