Cheesy Garlic Bread
How to Prepare
½ cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup of shredded Romano Cheese
1 stick of melted Butter
4-5 cloves of Garlic
1 large Onion
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup of freshly chopped Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely slice the onion.
- In a large cast iron pan, put 1/3 cup of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat on high.
- Place the sliced onions in a pan and cover for 3 -5 minutes. Stir.
- Lightly cover the onions and continue to heat for another 30 minutes until the onions caramelize.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the cheeses together.
- Set aside.
- While the onions are cooking, slice your bread length-wise, horizontally.
- a. Set aside.
- In a food processor, place your melted butter, 5 cloves of garlic, about 1/8 cup of your parsley and 1/3 cup of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Pulse the ingredients for 30 – 40 seconds.
- Add a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pulse for another 1 -2 minutes.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!