How to Prepare
1/8 tsp. of Nutmeg
4 oz. of Mascarpone Cheese
⅓ cup of Asiago Cheese
1 cup of Heavy cream
1½ cloves of minced Garlic
24-25 oz. of Baby spinach
2-3 tbsp. of Unsalted butter
¼ cup of diced Golden Onion
¼-½ cup of Chicken stock
Fresh ground black Pepper
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large, deep pan, put your chicken stock and a splash of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Warm on low.
- In a separate saucepan, place your butter, onion, garlic, and a 1/3 of a cup of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sautee until the onions start to become translucent.
- Rough chop the spinach into smaller pieces and add to chicken stock.
- Cover for 2 -3 minutes and then remove the cover. Stir.
- Replace the cover and continue to cook on low sitting every 3 -5 minutes until the spinach starts to cook down.
- Once the onions and garlic are translucent, add the saucepan, mascarpone cheese, asiago cheese, cream and nutmeg.
- Continue to heat on low.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Once the sauce is thickened and the spinach is cooked down, add the spinach to your cream sauce.
- Cook down for 1 -2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!