Crostini with Gorgonzola Cheese
How to Prepare
1/8 tsp. of Nutmeg
1 cup of Chicken stock
6 slices of Prosciutto
Reduced balsamic vinegar
1 cup of chopped Walnuts
⅓ lb. of Mascarpone cheese
4 tbsp. of Vito and Joes Olive Oil
⅓ lb. of Gorgonzola cheese
- Chop up the onions to be caramelized.
- In a saucepan, add in the chopped onions, olive oil, and chicken stock. Stir and cover on high heat.
- Take the baguette and slice it into ½ inch slices and prep them.
- Spread the slices out on the other side. Grill until they have grills marks on both sides. Then set them aside.
- Chop up walnuts while the onions are still caramelizing.
- Take the gorgonzola cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg, a splash of olive oil and the mascarpone cheese and mx them all together.
- Using a spreading knife, spread the cheese over the top of the baguette.
- Add walnuts, prosciutto, and onions.
- Drizzle crostini’s with balsamic and parsley.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!