Focaccia Bread with Rosemary
How to Prepare:
5 cups of Flour
1 ½ cups (warm) Water
2 packets of Instant Yeast
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 sliced Onion
¼ cup Olive Oil
- Put the flower in a mixing bowl.
- In the warm water, add in the yeast packets, stir and then add in the sugar.
- Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add salt to flour and mix together.
- Lay some flour down before putting dough on the counter.
- Work the bread for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place a little bit of olive oil in a bowl
- Place the dough in the bowl, cover it and let it sit at room temperature for at least 3 hours.
- After the 3 hours, beat it to get the bubbles down and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, take it out of the refrigerator and place on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Take the sliced onion and place in a saucepan with olive oil to caramelized
- Spread the dough out so it takes up the entire sheet and let it rise.
- Poke your fingers into the dough and put it in the oven.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- After the 10 to 15 minutes, add onions and the rest of the rosemary to the top, and bake again for roughly 10 minutes. Enjoy!