How to Prepare
Porcini mushrooms ( 1 ½ lbs.)
Flour ( ½ cup)
Salt (just a pinch)
Cornstarch (2 tbs.)
Ground pepper (just a pinch)
Heavy cream (2 tbsp.)
- Clean and cut down the stems on the mushrooms.
- Slice the mushrooms to roughly ¼ inch.
- Take the flour, cornstarch, salt, and pepper and put into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a glass bowl, mix and then add in the heavy cream.
- Take the mushrooms, coat them in the egg mixture, then in the flour mixture and set on a plate.
- In a pan, put about an inch of olive oil and heat it up to fry the mushrooms.
- Set the mushrooms into hot oil until they are golden brown.
- Once they are brown, remove from the oil, set aside and salt.
- Wait for them to cool a little. Enjoy!