Homemade Tomato Pasta Sauce
How to Prepare
- 3 cans of San Marzano tomato puree
- 2 cans San Marzano tomatoes (Whole)
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 6 cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 1/3 cup of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of freshly chopped Parsley
- 2 tsp. of Sea salt
- 1 stick of Salted butter
- 1 tsp. of dried Oregano
- 1 tsp. of dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp. of dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. of dried Thyme
- 2 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup of Table Red Wine
- Heat a pan and keep the temperature very low.
- Cover the pan leaving a slight space for some steam to escape.
- Stir every 10 minutes.
- Make sure to keep the bottom clean and moving to prevent burning.