How to Prepare
Mozzarella cheese (1 lb. block)
Breadcrumbs (1 ½ – 2 cups)
Paprika (½ tsp.)
Cornstarch (¼ cup)
Cornmeal (¼ cup)
Red pepper flakes (¼ tsp.)
Milk (1/3 cup)
Garlic (½ tsp. – granulated)
Parsley (1 tbsp.)
Salt (½ tsp.)
Pepper (½ tsp.)
Pasta sauce (½ cup)
Non-extra virgin olive oil
Mayonnaise (¼ cup)
Horseradish (1 tbsp.)
- Heat 2 quartz of oil in a pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together with a fork.
- Take almost all of the cut-up parsley and add it into the breading.
- In a separate bowl, add the milk and mixed eggs.
- Take the mozzarella and cut it into sticks.
- Bring all of the ingredients to the hot oil.
- Pour mozzarella sticks into the milk and egg mixture. Stir.
- Dip the sticks into the breading. a. Make sure all the mozzarellas is fully covered in bread
- Add the covered sticks to the hot oil
- Cook for just a few minutes.
- Remove from the oil when golden brown.
- Serve with sauce: to make the sauce, mix the pasta sauce, mayonnaise and horseradish together until creamy. Enjoy!