Potato Patty Cakes
How to Prepare
Italian Parsley (fresh)
½ cup of Breadcrumbs
3-4 Potatoes (mashed)
Ground Black Pepper
1 cup of Parmesan and Romano Cheese (mixture)
- In a large bowl, place the mashed potatoes and set aside.
- In a small, separate bowl, mix the eggs.
- Add the eggs to the potatoes.
- Add the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and ¼ cup of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the potato and egg mixture.
- Make small patties out of the mixture.
- In a large cast iron pan, add enough Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil so that the patties can bathe in the oil
- Heat the patties on high
- Fry each patty for 2 -3 minutes on each side until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with some chopped, fresh parsley.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce. Enjoy!