How to Prepare
Olive oil (1/3 cup)
Parsley (small handful)
Thyme (1 tsp. dried)
Rosemary (1 tbsp. – dried)
Salt (a few handfuls)
Butter (2 ½ – 3 tbsp. – melted)
Garlic (2 cloves)
Parmesan cheese (¼ cup – grated)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees/ as close to 500 degrees as possible.
- Start cutting clean potatoes into wedges.
- In a large bowl, put in the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, cheese, garlic, melted butter, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir.
- Add potato wedges into the bowl and stir.
- On a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, lay out the wedges.
- Take the leftover oil and seasonings and add it to the top of the wedges.
- Put the wedges on the oven for 25 minutes
- Make sure to flip them after about 15 minutes of baking in the oven.
- Take them out and plate them.
- Add oil over the top and any leftover parsley. Serve and Enjoy!