Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Parmesan Cheese and Walnuts
How to Prepare
Brussel sprouts (1 ½ lbs.)
Salt (¼ tsp.)
Pepper (¼ tsp.)
Onion (½ )
Garlic (3 cloves)
Walnuts (½ cup)
Olive oil (1/3 cup)
Parmesan cheese (¼ cup)
- Preheat the oven t 375 degrees.
- Cut the onion into ¼ inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- Cut the garlic into thin pieces and place in the bowl.
- Add the pancetta, Brussel sprouts, and olive oil. Stir.
- Add the salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add the parmesan cheese. Stir.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and put the Brussel sprouts on top.
- Place in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Stir every 5 – 7 minutes.
- After about 10 – 15 minutes in the oven, add the walnuts.
- Top the Brussel sprouts with more parmesan cheese. Enjoy!