How to Prepare
Large garlic head (1)
Freshly ground black pepper
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut across the top of the garlic head just to expose the heads of the garlic cloves and removing any stem pieces.
- Be sure all heads are open.
- Peel off loose outer skin.
- Put the garlic on a piece of foil.
- Drizzle Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the entire clove.
- Seal in aluminum foil loosely
- Roast in the oven for 30 – 45 minutes until the garlic cloves are tender.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!