Roasted Green Beans
How to Prepare
Green beans (1lb.)
Salt (1/2 tsp.)
Ground black pepper (12 tsp.)
Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
Garlic (4 cloves – finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean the beans, cut the ends off and place the beans into a bowl.
- Take the chopped garlic and add to the beans.
- Add in olive oil and mix the garlic and beans.
- Add in the salt and pepper and mix again.
- Place the green beans on a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread them out and place in the oven to bake for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven once browned. Enjoy!