Roasted Red Peppers with Olive Oil
How to Prepare
Red and/ or yellow bell peppers
Olive oil (¼ cup)
Salt (just a pinch)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse off the peppers and place on cooking sheets.
- Cook for about 35 – 40 minutes. a. Turn the peppers with tongs every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the peppers in a large bowl using tongs.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- In another large bowl, combine ¼ cup of olive oil, a pinch of salt, some garlic and ground pepper.
- Cut each pepper in half, then open them up and scrape the unwanted parts of the pepper off.
- When cleaned, julienne the peppers and add to the bowl with olive oil.
- Stir together and let sit in the refrigerator, covered overnight/ until ready to serve. Enjoy!