Stuffed Dates with Cheese and Nuts
How to Prepare
Mascarpone cheese (6 – 7 tbsp.)
- In a small dish, place the 6 – 7 dollops of the mascarpone cheese.
- Sprinkle a very tiny amount of nutmeg over the top (about 1/16 of a teaspoon). Mix.
- Open the dates by slicing it down the middle with a knife to open them up.
- On a plate, crack the walnuts with a walnut cracker. a. Try to work down to ¼.
- Take half of a spoonful of the mascarpone cheese and fill a date with it.
- Top with a walnut (and powdered sugar if desired). Enjoy!