How to Prepare
Eggs (2 per serving)
Parsley (to garnish)
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cooking Italian With Joe’s Creamed Spinach
Cooking Italian With Joe’s Hollandaise Sauce
- Slice the loaf of ciabatta bread into quarters and the slice into half.
- Drizzle ciabatta with Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill.
- In a large frying pan, place 2 – 3 tablespoons of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil; turn to medium heat and add pancetta slices.
- Fry until desired crispness and cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In boiling water, poach 2 eggs.
- On a plate, place grilled ciabatta and drizzle hollandaise sauce over the ciabatta bread.
- Place a serving of creamed spinach over the ciabatta and cover completely.
- Place pancetta on top of the creamed spinach, followed by 2 poached eggs.
- Cover the entire portion with hollandaise sauce and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!