How to Prepare
All-purpose flour (2 cups)
Whole Milk (1 1/2 cups)
Eggs (4 – separated)
Vanilla (1 tsp.)
Unsalted butter (4 tbsp. – melted)
Sugar (2 tsp.)
Baking powder (4 tsp.)
- In a large nixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Make well in the middle of the dry ingredients and slowly mix in the milk.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Set the batter aside to rest for 10 minutes while you begin to prepare the eggs.
- Whip the egg yolks on high for 5 minutes until creamy.
- Fold into pancake batter.
- Whip the egg whites and about 1 tablespoon of squeezed lemon juice for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Gently whisk and fold the egg whites into the pancake batter.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 -2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat to grease the skillet.
- Using 1/4 measuring cup or a large ladle, slowly pour the batter into the heated pan.
- Let bubbles form across the top of the pancake and then flip to cook the other side for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove and stack the pancakes – serve with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!