How to Prepare
Butter (3 tbsp.)
Fresh ground black pepper
Chopped spinach (2 tbsp.)
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs.
- Beat the yolks lightly with a fork.
- Heat a pan on a stovetop with about 1 teaspoon of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add all but 2 tablespoons of the eggs to the pan.
- Add butter to the pan of ingredients
- Keep the heat just above warm. Gently fold the eggs with a spatula the entire time they are cooking. Temporarily remove the pan form the heat if necessary.
- When the eggs are almost dine, turn off the heat and add the rest of the egg. Continue to fold.
- Pour eggs onto a plate and sprinkle then with sea salt, pepper and a pinch of spinach. Enjoy!
This recipe makes for 2 servings.