Burrata Cheese with Lemon Grilled Fig and Grilled Crostini Bruschetta
How to Prepare
3 medium sized balls of burrata cheese
1 loaf ciabatta bread
2 cloves of garlic, peeled
zest of 1 lemon
fresh ground pepper
- Cut ciabatta loaf into diagonal slices.
- Rub each side of the bread with olive oil, about 4 tbsp.
- Sprinkle bread slices with salt and fresh ground pepper. Flip and repeat.
- Preheat a cast iron pan on medium high heat.
- Grill bread slices on both sides until they brown. Put on a plate to cool
- Rub a garlic clove on both sides of each bread slice. Set bread aside on a plate.
- Cut top and bottom off of figs. Cut into 1/4” slices from top to bottom.
- Grill the figs briefly on each side until they’re brown and caramelized. Set aside to cool.
- Plate the burrata, bruschetta, and figs. Top with the zest of 1 lemon.
- Garnish with a few slices of lemon, drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.