How to Prepare
Milk (2 cups)
Breadcrumbs (6 cups)
Rosemary (1 ½ tbsp.)
Pancetta (1 lb.)
Almonds (1 cup – roasted)
Butter (1 stick)
- Tenderize the chicken.
- Take the almonds and put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Cook the pancetta.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- In another bowl, add the milk and the eggs.
- In another bowl, add the flour.
- Remove the almonds from the oven.
- Remove the pancetta from the stove.
- Take the almonds, pancetta and the rosemary and mix them all together in a food processor for a few pulses.
- Add that mixture to the breadcrumbs.
- Put the butter in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Drudge the chicken in flour, the milk and egg mixtures, and then the bread crumbs.
- Put the chicken into the hot oil and cook them about 3 minutes on each side.
- Set aside to drain a little and then put them in a baking dish to go in the oven.
- Before they go in the oven, evenly spread the cheeses over the top!
- Bake for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and serve over pasta sauce. Enjoy!