Grilled Chicken with Lemon
How to Prepare
Chicken (1 – whole)
Garlic (4 gloves)
Thyme (1 tsp.)
Rosemary (1 tbsp.)
Butter (3 tbsp.)
Olive oil (½ cup)
- Using a garlic press, press the garlic cloves into olive oil.
- Using your fingers, grid the thyme and add it to the olive oil.
- Add in the rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Prep the chicken by placing it breast-side down and cut it right down the middle.
- Cut the breast bone out of the chicken.
- In a baking dish, cover the chicken with the olive oil mixture.
- Using your hands, take the marinade and put the seasoning inside the skin of the chicken.
- Taking a couple of pieces of butter, place inside of the skin of the chicken.
- Cut the lemons and oranges into slices, take the ends and cut them into pieces.
- Place the slices under the skin of the chicken.
- Remove the seeds from the oranges and lemons before grilling.
- Put the chicken on the grill and cover with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cook for 5 -7 minutes before flipping it over and cooking the other side.
- Cook for roughly 20 – 25 minutes. Enjoy!