How to Prepare
Apples (10 – 15)
Butter (1 cup)
Vanilla (1 ½ tsp.)
Cream of tartar
Brown sugar (1 cup)
Sugar (1 cup)
Heavy cream (1 ½ cups)
Corn syrup (1 cup)
- Add in the sugar, brown sugar, heavy cream, butter, corn syrup and cream of tartar to a pot.
- Heat on medium for around 15 – 30 minutes.
- Once it reaches 250 degrees, remove from the heat.
- Add in the vanilla slowly.
- Stir in the vanilla and let it cool.
- Using wooden skewers, skew the apples.
- On a baking sheet, place parchment paper and butter it so the apples don’t stick.
- One-by-one, roll the apples into the caramel.
- Wait for them to cool a little bit more before dipping them into toppings. Enjoy!