Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
How to Prepare
Confectionary sugar (1 ½ cups)
Butter (1 stick)
Mascarpone cheese (8 oz.)
Salt (just a pinch)
Vanilla (1 tsp.)
Milk (2 tbsp.)
Cocoa (½ cup)
Nutmeg (just a dash)
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter, mascarpone cheese and sugar together at a medium speed.
- Add vanilla, salt and nutmeg.
- Reduce to a low speed.
- Turn the speed on high for 1 minute.
- After the minute, turn off the mixer and add the cocoa.
- Start the mixer at low and then turn the speed up after a few minutes.
- Once the cocoa is fully incorporated, add the milk and mix.
- Put in piping and refrigerate until ready to use. Enjoy!