Chocolate Cupcake Rolls
How to Prepare
Nutmeg (6 – 8 oz.)
Butter (4 -5 tbsp. – melted)
Almonds (¼ cup – shaved)
Hazelnuts (¼ cup – chopped)
Mascarpone cheese (8 oz.)
Heavy cream (3 – 4 tbsp.)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle some flour down so the pizza dough doesn’t stick to the counter.
- Spread the dough into a rectangle.
- Mix together the mascarpone cheese and the cream.
- Place that mixture into a zip-lock bag and cut the tip off (like a frosting- squeeze).
- Put the Nutella into a zip-lock bag as well.
- Spread the melted butter onto the dough.
- Equally distribute the almonds and hazelnuts.
- Spread the Nutella and cheese mix on top of the dough.
- Gently roll the dough up and then cut it into rolls.
- Place the rolls into a cupcake tray and then place in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and let cool.
- After cooling, place on a plate and sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top. Enjoy!