How to Prepare
Fontina cheese (10 oz.)
Fig butter (6 oz.)
Egg whites wash
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take the pastry dough out of the freezer and let it thaw for 45 – 60 minutes.
- Warm up the fig butter on the stove.
- Take the dough and cut it into 4 sections.
- Place a handful of Fontina cheese in the middle.
- Put some fig butter on top of the cheese.
- Take some egg wash around the edges of the pastry dough.
- Pull the edges together and add some egg wash to the outside.
- On a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set the cookies on top.
- Place the cookies in the oven to bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 – 15 minutes once taken out of the oven.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Enjoy!