How to Prepare
Sugar (2 cups)
Vanilla (1 tsp.)
Nutmeg (just a pinch)
Olive oil (1 – 1 ½ inches)
- Heat the olive oil to 375 degrees.
- Take the vanilla and nutmeg and add them to 2 cups of sugar. Stir.
- Put some flour down and place the dough on top of the flour.
- Cover the dough with the flour.
- Cut the dough into fried dough sized pieces.
- Stretch them before adding them to the hot oil.
- Let them fry until they are golden brown.
- Set aside.
- Add the hot dough into the bowl of sugar.
- The sugar should stick to the hot dough.
- Serve while warm. Enjoy!