Grilled Peaches with Cheese
How to Prepare
Peaches (large) (3 – ripe)
Reduced balsamic vinegar (drizzle)
Heavy cream (2 ½ – 3 tbsp.)
Mascarpone cheese (Italian imported) (6 tbsp.)
Unsalted butter (4 tbsp. – melted)
Brown sugar (light) (1 tbsp.)
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar into the melted butter.
- Stir until the brown sugar dissolves.
- Set aside.
- Slice the peaches into slices.
- Lay the peaches in a single layer on a plate.
- Brush the butter and brown sugar mixture over the peaches.
- Set aside to let the flavors marry.
- Mix the heavy cream and mascarpone cheese together well to thin the cheese.
- Refrigerate the cheese mixture.
- Grill the peaches:
- Starting with 1 minutes on each side.
- The an additional 1 ½ – 2 minutes per side until frilled with grill marks.
- Gently plate the peaches.
- Be careful! They are fragile!
- Layer the peaches with a dollop the mascarpone cheese mix between each layer.
- Plate the peaches with about 5 – 6 peaches per plate.
- Drizzle the peaches with the reduces balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!