Grilled Peaches with Cheese
How to Prepare
3 Peaches (large and ripe)
Reduced Balsamic Vinegar
2 ½ – 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
6 tbsp Mascarpone cheese (Italian imported)
4 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
1 tbsp Brown Sugar (light)
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar into the melted butter.
- Stir until the brown sugar dissolves.
- Set aside.
- Slice the peaches into slices.
- Lay the peaches in a single layer on a plate.
- Brush the butter and brown sugar mixture over the peaches.
- Set aside to let the flavors marry.
- Mix the heavy cream and mascarpone cheese together well to thin the cheese.
- Refrigerate the cheese mixture.
- Grill the peaches:
- Starting with 1 minutes on each side.
- The an additional 1 ½ – 2 minutes per side until frilled with grill marks.
- Gently plate the peaches.
- Be careful! They are fragile!
- Layer the peaches with a dollop the mascarpone cheese mix between each layer.
- Plate the peaches with about 5 – 6 peaches per plate.
- Drizzle the peaches with the reduces balsamic vinegar.