Halloween Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Prepare
Flour (1 ½ cups)
Unsalted butter (1 stick)
Sugar (1 cup)
Vanilla (2 tsp.)
Heavy cream (½ cup)
Salt (just a pinch)
Baking powder (2 tsp.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, add in the butter and sugar. a. Stir for about 1 minutes.
- Add in the eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix.
- Turn the mixer up to medium speed and slowly add in the flour on a low setting.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, evenly fill the cupcake cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes. a. After they have finished backing, set them aside to cool.
- Once they are cool, frost with cream cheese frosting and top with decorative toppings. Enjoy!