Nutella Crepe Cake
How to Prepare
Nutella (1 qt.)
Whipped cream (1 qt.)
Butter (1 stick – melted)
Powdered sugar (dressing)
Flour (3 cups)
Vanilla (1 tbsp.)
Milk (3 cups)
- In a saucepan, add the Nutella over boiling water to heat it up.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, milk, vanilla, and butter.
- Whisk together and let sit.
- In a glass dish, crack the eggs and mix.
- Add the eggs to the batter.
- Let the batter set for a few minutes before putting them in the crepe maker.
- Before adding them to the crepe maker, spread a little bit of oil so they don’t stick.
- Make approximately 30 – 40 crepes.
- To start assembling the cake, put a crepe down, add Nutella and spread it.
- Add another crepe and spread whipped cream across it.
- Repeat this process until the last crepe is on top.
- Add a thin layer of Nutella and sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top. Enjoy!