How to Prepare
Nutella (½ cup)
Crescent rolls (2 tubes)
Walnuts (½ cup – chopped)
Sugar (¼ cup)
Butter (4 tbsp. – melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the dough on top of a counter.
- Pull he pieces apart.
- One piece at a time, spread the Nutella evenly onto the dough.
- Sprinkle nuts and roll into a crescent.
- Place onto a baking sheet.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar on top.
- Stick a few nuts onto the dough.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 – 15 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!