How to Prepare
Cream (2 ½ cups)
Half & half
Sugar (½ cup)
Gelatin (1 packet)
Vanilla extract (½ tsp.)
Wine (¼ cup)
Vanilla bean paste (½ tsp.)
Berries (blackberries and raspberries)
- Heat the cream and half & half in two separate pans.
- In the half & half pan, add the gelatin and whisk.
- Add the sugar into the half & half. a. Whisk together.
- Once all the ingredients are dissolved together, using a strainer, add into the cream pan.
- Add in the vanilla paste and the vanilla extract. Stir.
- In a dish, smear some butter around the inside of the dish.
- Pour the liquid into dishes, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and place the dish in warm water to loosen the panna cotta.
- Flip it upside down to plate.
- Add syrup and berries.
- For the puree on top, pour the wine and sugar into a pan. Mix.
- Add in almost all of the berries into the pan and cook them down.
- Strain out the bigger pieces of berry and keep syrup for the topping Enjoy!