Rice Krispy Easter Bunny Cutouts
How to Prepare
Rice Krispy cereal (6 cups)
Marshmallows (10 oz. – mini)
Butter (3 tbsp. –melted)
- In a pan, add butter and melt it down.
- After the butter has melted, add in the mini marshmallows.
- Stirring consistently, wait until the marshmallows melt down.
- Once melted, remove from the eat then add the Rice Krispies.
- Fold the Rice Krispies into the marshmallows and then add to a baking pan.
- Using parchment paper, press the Rice Krispies into the pan to spread.
- Let the Rice Krispies cool.
- Using cookie cutters, make the cookie cutouts.
- Set the cutouts on a separate sheet of parchment paper to decorate. Enjoy!