How to Prepare
Organic strawberries (2 pints)
Orange juice (1 cup)
Sugar (½ cup)
Vanilla (2 tsp.)
Cinnamon (1/3 tsp.)
Nutmeg (1/3 tsp.)
- Cut the berries into bite-sized piece and place them into a bowl.
- Add in the orange juice, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix.
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator, stirring every 30 minutes for several hours.
- Put half of a biscuit in a bowl, add a scoop of the shortcake mixture on top of it, add the top half of the biscuit and more shortcake mixture,
- Top with whipped cream and strawberries. Enjoy!