How to Prepare
Eggs (8 yolks)
Sugar (8 tsp.)
Vanilla ( 1 tsp.)
Cinnamon (just a pinch)
Nutmeg (just a pinch)
Brandy (8 oz.)
Whole milk (2 cups)
Heavy whipping cream ( 2 cups)
Sugar (2 tbsp.)
Mascarpone cheese (2 tbsp.)
Vanilla (1 tsp.)
- In a mixer, put in the heavy whipping cream, add in the cheese, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks occur.
- Place whipped cream in refrigerator to set.
- In a mixer, ad in 8 egg yolks, sugar and mix until creamy.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Whip it again.
- In a pan, bring water to a boil and place the mixing bowl with custard over the top and give it a whip.
- Add in a splash of brandy to the custard.
- Once warm, add milk to the custard and whisk.
- Afters a few minutes, remove from the heat.
- Serve in a glass, add whipped cream on top and garnish with cinnamon. Enjoy!