The Italian Hot Chocolate
How to Prepare
4 oz. of Dark Chocolate
1 tsp. of Cornstarch
1 cup of Heavy Cream
2 ½ tbsp.Cocoa
2 tbsp. Sugar
- First, add some cream to the cornstarch and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Take heavy cream and put it into a saucepan, turn up to a boil and add sugar.
- Once the cream and sugar are boiling, add in cornstarch and stir.
- Gradually add in cocoa and mix.
- Add in a few pieces of chocolate at a time and wait for it to melt.
- Once everything is melted, it’s ready to serve.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!