The Italian Hot Chocolate
How to Prepare
Chocolate – dark (4 oz.)
Cornstarch (1 tsp.)
Heavy cream (1 cup)
Cocoa ( 2 1/2 tbsp.)
Sugar (2 tbsp.)
- First, add some cream to the cornstarch and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Take heavy cream and put it into a saucepan, turn up to a boil and add sugar.
- Once the cream and sugar are boiling, add in cornstarch and stir.
- Gradually add in cocoa and mix.
- Add in a few pieces of chocolate at a time and wait for it to melt.
- Once everything is melted, it’s ready to serve. Enjoy!