How to Prepare
Pizza dough (1 lb.)
Pizza sauce (2 cups)
Mozzarella (1 lb.)
Basil (3 – 4 leaves)
Oregano (1 tsp.)
Thyme (1 tsp.)
Olive oil (½ inch)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add about a ½ inch of olive oil to a pan and heat it up.
- Take your pizza dough and cut it into 4 equal seized pieces.
- Roll the pieces out to make them into miniature pizzas.
- Using tongs, place the dough into the oil until it is golden brown.
- Turn the dough to cook evenly.
- Remove and place on a plate to season.
- Use a little bit of salt and pepper to season the dough.
- For the sauce, cut the basil leaves into thin pieces and add them into the pizza sauce.
- Spread the sauce on top of the miniature pizzas.
- Add mozzarella, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Basil leaves can be added on for additional flavor onto the sauce.
- Put the pizzas in the oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Once done, take the miniature pizzas out of the oven and place a basil leaf on top of each pizza Enjoy!