Marinated Flank Steak
How to Prepare
Balsamic vinegar (1 cup)
Onion (1/3 – diced)
Rosemary (1 tbsp.)
Thyme (1 tsp.)
Garlic (1 clove – loosely chopped)
Freshly ground black pepper
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 cup)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic cloves, onions, salt (to taste) and freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- Set the marinade aside.
- Using a sharp knife, make multiple slices and cuts into the flank steak.
- Cut into tendons of you come upon them.
- Pour the marinade over both sides of the steak and work it into the meat.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours to overnight to allow the flavors to soak into the meat.
- To cook, sear on high both sides on the grill under meat reaches desired temperate.
- When slicing, cut across on grain. Enjoy!