How to Prepare
1/3 cup of espresso
1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
heaping tbsp of sugar
1/4 tsp of vanilla
1 piece semi sweet dark chocolate
- Chill espresso in the freezer for 30 mins to an hour.
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a large bowl and whip until it’s a custard consistency.
- Add sugar and vanilla and continue whisking until it makes stiff peaks.
- Add coffee and continue whisking until it’s thick.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for an hour.
- Spoon the mixture into a cup and shave the chocolate on top for garnish.
optional: Add your choice of almond liqueur, hazelnut liqueur brandy, or Nutella.