Aglio e Olio with Linguine
How to Prepare
Linguine (1 lb.)
Garlic (5 cloves)
Hot red pepper (1) (More to taste)
Fresh ground black pepper
Salt (to taste)
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat a pot of salted water to a gentle boil.
- Cut the entire pepper (minus the stem) into small pieces.
- Peel the garlic and cut into small pieces.
- Heat 1/3 of a cup of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil on low in a saucepan.
- Add red pepper and garlic.
- Simmer down until the garlic and pepper are tender.
- Add a pinch of salt and about 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Put the pasta in a pot of salted water and cook for 7 minutes until al dente.
- Add 1 scoop of your salted pasta water to your garlic, pepper, and olive oil mixture. Mix.
- When the pasta is finished, remove the pasta from the water and add to the saucepan.
- Coat the pasta with the garlic, pepper, and olive oil mixture.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Rough chop the fresh parsley. a. Add about 2/3 of the parsley and mix it up.
- Use the remaining chopped parsley to garnish the top. Enjoy!