How to Prepare
1 lb. Ziti
6 cups Sauce
6 cups Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
3 ½ – 4 cups Ricotta Cheese
1 cup Romano Cheese
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
½ cup Breadcrumbs
4 tbsp. melted Butter
½ tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
Vito and Joe’s Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Bring water to a rapid boil and add Salt.
- Add the Ziti to the boiling water and stir.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of Vito and Joe’s Olive Oil to a bowl.
- Transfer the Ziti from the water to the bowl with the olive oil. Stir.
- After stirring, add some Salt and Pepper to the Ziti. Stir.
- Add almost all of the Parmesan, Romano and Mozzarella Cheeses.
- Add all of the Ricotta and Mascarpone Cheeses. Stir.
- In a lasagna pan, add about half of the Sauce into the pan.
- Add the Ziti to the pan with the sauce.
- Spread evenly.
- Add the remaining sauce to the top.
- Put the bake ziti in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the Ziti is baking, prep the topping by adding the remaining Cheeses together in a bowl. Stir.
- Add the Breadcrumbs, Butter and mix again.
- After 15 minutes, open the oven and add the topping to the ziti.
- Then cook again for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy and Subscribe for more!