How to Prepare
Ziti (1 lb.)
Sauce (6 cups)
Mozzarella cheese (6 cups)
Mascarpone cheese (8 oz.)
Ricotta cheese (3 ½ – 4 cups)
Romano cheese (1 cup)
Parmesan cheese (1 cup)
Breadcrumbs (½ cup)
Butter (4 tbsp. – melted)
Salt (½ tsp.)
Pepper (1 tsp.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Bring water to a rapid boil and add salt.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and stir.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a bowl.
- Transfer the pasta from the water to the bowl with the olive oil. Stir.
- After stirring, add some salt and pepper to the pasta. Stir.
- Add almost all of the parmesan, Romano and mozzarella cheeses.
- Add all of the ricotta and mascarpone cheeses. Stir.
- In a lasagna pan, add about half of the sauce into the pan.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the sauce.
- Spread evenly.
- Add the remaining sauce to the top.
- Put the bake ziti in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the ziti is baking, prep the topping by adding the remaining cheeses together in a bowl. Stir.
- Add the breadcrumbs, butter and mix again.
- After 15 minutes, open the oven and add the topping to the ziti.
- Then cook again for 15 minutes. Enjoy!