Eggplant Lasagna Parmesan
How to Prepare
Cheese (½ cup)
Eggplant (8 – 9 eggplants)
Parmesan cheese (3 cups)
Mozzarella Cheese (2 ½ cups)
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices about ¼ inch thick and salt both sides.
- Once the eggplant is cut and salted, squeeze the eggplant over a strainer sot eh moisture can drain.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, drizzle some olive oil, rub the slices into the oil and place in the oven to roast until they are golden brown.
- In a baking dish/pan, spread some sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Start layering the eggplant, a little pepper, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese in the pan.
- Start the layers over with the sauce.
- Layer until you have reached the top of the baking pan.
- Finish the top layer by adding sauce on top with the rest of the cheeses.
- Place in the oven at 325 – 350 degrees for about 30 – 35 minutes.
- Check frequently to make sure the cheese does not burn.
- Let the lasagna set for 20 minutes.