Fettuccine with Blue Cheese
How to Prepare
Fettuccine (1 lb.)
Heavy cream (2 cups)
Blue cheese (1 lb. – crumbled)
Nutmeg (1/8 tsp.)
Black ground pepper (½ tsp.)
Olive oil (2 tbsp.)
- Bring water to a boil.
- In a saucepan, add blue cheese on low heat.
- Once the cheese has melted, add in cream slowly.
- Add in nutmeg and cook the sauce down for about 10 minutes so it can thicken.
- When the sauce starts to thicken, add pasta to the boiling water.
- Make sure to be stirring both the cheese sauce and pasta.
- After about 12 minutes, remove the pasta from the boiling water.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a bowl.
- Add in the pasta and stir.
- Once stirred, add roughly ¼ teaspoon of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add about 2/3 of the blue cheese sauce to the pasta and stir.
- Add a little more blue cheese sauce and ground pepper. Enjoy!