How to Prepare
Cooked pasta (1 lb.)
Garlic (3 cloves)
Parmesan cheese (grated)
Dried pepperoncini peppers (6 – 7)
Italian parsley (fresh)
Salt (to taste)
Freshly ground black pepper
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Peel and slice the garlic into small pieces.
- Chop the dried peppers.
- Add ¼ cup of Vito and Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive oil to a saucepan.
- Add garlic to the pan while olive oil is still cool.
- Cook until just about browned.
- Put the peppers into a saucepan and continue cooking until the garlic is browned.
- Put the cooked pasts in the pan and toss around in the olive oil.
- Keep the heat just under medium and continue cooking until the pasta starts to brown up just slightly.
- Add salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste and some chopped, fresh, Italian parsley. Mix.
- Serve and top with fresh grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!