How to Prepare
Lasagna sheets (1 lb.)
Spinach (4 ½ – 5 cups)
Butter (5 sticks)
Parmesan and Romano cheese
Pepper Garlic (3 cloves)
Bolognese sauce (3 – 4 cups)
Sweet cream (2 ½ cups)
Flour (½ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add garlic.
- In a separate pan, add butter and melt it down.
- Add the flour and stir smoothly.
- When the sauce turns brown, add in the sweet cream until it slowly thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and nutmeg.
- Add the spinach to the garlic and olive oil mixture. a. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Let the spinach and white sauce cool.
- Take some Bolognese sauce and add it to the bottom of the lasagna pan.
- Add the sheets of lasagna to the pan, more sauce until its covered, add some spinach spaced out, add the white sauce and then the parmesan and Romano cheese mixture.
- Add layers a. There should be 4 layers.
- Cover the lasagna pan with alumni foil and cook for 30 – 40 minutes. Enjoy!