Spaghetti With Tomatoes
How to Prepare
Spaghetti or capellini (1 lb.)
Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
Tomatoes (1 lb.)
Freshly ground black pepper
Garlic (3 cloves)
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Boil water in a pot.
- Dice the tomatoes and put into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, place 10 – 12 basil leaves (thinly sliced) and 3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced).
- Add the basil and garlic to the tomatoes.
- Add ½ – 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, and 3 – 4 tablespoons of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Mix well and let sit for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Add the past to the boiling water.
- Cook for 8 – 9 minutes.
- Remove the pasta from the heat and toss in some Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add salt and pepper to the pasta.
- Top the pasta with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Add the tomatoes to the pasta and mix.
- Top with any additional Parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!