World's Best Linguine and Clams
How to Prepare
Linguine pasta (1 lb.)
Clams (small) (2 dozen)
Garlic (3 cloves)
Butter (4 tbsp.)
Freshly ground black pepper
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat up some water with a pinch of salt for the pasta.
- In an empty pan, put 4 to 5 tablespoons of Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the garlic cloves (cut up), a pinch of salt, some pepper, a splash of wine, 4 tablespoons of butter, the clams and some optional spices (thyme, oregano, etc. – your choice!).
- Cover the pot with the clams with a plate.
- It may be tempting, but do not look at the clams! Keep them covered.
- Once the water is boiling in the heated pot, add the pasta (not to the pot with the clams). Stir.
- Heat up the pot with the clams to a high heat.
- After 10 minutes, the linguine should be done. Remove it from the heat and drain it.
- Turn the heat off of the clams, remove the plate and dump the whole contents of the pan into the pasta pan.
- Mix the pasta and clams together.
- Add a little bit more Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pepper to the pasta and clams. Stir. Enjoy!